[5 Years]TNPSC VAO Previous Question Paper With Answer Key Free PDF Download - TNPSC Question Bank - TNPSC GURU - TNPSC Group 2A/2 Apply Online - Join Test batch

Latest

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 1

[5 Years]TNPSC VAO Previous Question Paper With Answer Key Free PDF Download - TNPSC Question Bank

Download All the TNPSC VAO Previous year Question paper here at one place with Answer Key.

Please note that the Syllabus for the TNPSC VAO 2014 and the question paper pattern for VAO 2014 has been changed so do not completely depend on the Old VAO Question models (2012 & Before).

Just go through these TNPSC VAO Previous year questions to check the level of difficulty of the questions.

TNPSC didn't conduct the VAO exam in the year 2013. The VAO exam was conducted only in the year of 2012 recently. Download the TNPSC 2012 VAO Question paper Below.


New VAO Exam Pattern



TNPSC VAO 2016 Question Paper
TNPSC VAO 2016 Question Paper With Answer Key Download  [As per Latest New Revised Syllabus]


TNPSC VAO 2014 Question Paper
TNPSC VAO 2014 Question Paper With Answer Key Download  [As per Latest New Revised Syllabus]

Also Compare in Bar Chart
Aptitude




Old Pattern

TNPSC VAO 2012 Question Paper
TNPSC VAO 2012 Question Paper General Knowledge
TNPSC VAO 2012 Question Paper General Tamil
TNPSC VAO 2012 Question Paper General English

14 comments:

  1. Hi can u pls provide me the vao model question paper in english.and also give me some tips for preparation of exam to get sucess in first attempt.kindly mail to my id : kavi.raja2853@gmail.com thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir pls provide me the vao model question paper in tamil and also give me some tips for preparation of exam to get sucess in first attempt kindly mail to my id ashimahes@gmail.comm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea in this exam how can prepare this exam i am in fresh of this exam pls help me sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi you prepare fully 1std to 10th std syllabus with TAMIL fluency thats all

      Delete
  4. please send previous vao exam model question paper with answers in mail id: balu_9840@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a doubt that is whether it is compulsory to answer general Tamil or it is enough to answer general English for the 80 questions that need to be answered?

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send last 5 years of vao exam question papers to my mail and my email id is jeevankannan13@gmail.com




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please send last 5 years of vao exam question papers to my mail and my email id is aravind2093@yahoo.com

      Delete
  7. please send previous years question paper -English Formate immediately if any one having ....my mail id -bharanisaro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sir , could you please provide me the previous 5 year question paper to my mail id : jasminecse.2015@yahoo.com.

    For MBC what is the exact mark we need to take in group 2A , VOA and group 1 exam.

    Thanks,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send last 5 years vao exam question paper with answer to my mail vino0704@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send last 5 years vao exam question paper with answer to my mail vino0704@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. send me old vao question paper....last 5years and send too group1,2,2a papers too sir
    ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need 2012 general English questions 1-100

    ReplyDelete

Post your feedback and doubts in the comment box below.

Thanks for visiting our Website..

Post Top Ad